Your Search returned 13 results for pascals triangle
Not the results you were looking for? Suggest this term be built
on our contact us page
Angle Ratio for a Triangle
Given an angle ratio for a triangle of a:b:c, this determines the angle measurements of the triangle.
Cevian Triangle Relations
Given a triangle with a cevian, this will solve for the cevian or segments or sides based on inputs
Given a side (a), this calculates the following items of the equilateral triangle:
* Perimeter (P)
* Semi-Perimeter (s)
* Area (A)
* altitudes (ha,hb,hc)
* medians (ma,mb,mc)
* angle bisectors (ta,tb,tc)
* Circumscribed Circle Radius (R)
* Inscribed Circle Radius (r)
Geometric Mean of a Triangle
Given certain segments of a special right triangle, this will calculate other segments using the geometric mean
Given a long side (a) and a short side (b), this determines the following items of the isosceles triangle:
* Area (A)
* Semi-Perimeter (s)
* Altitude a (ha)
* Altitude b (hb)
* Altitude c (hc)
Line Equation-Slope-Distance-Midpoint-Y intercept
Enter 2 points, and this calculates the following:
* Slope of the line (rise over run) and the line equation y = mx + b that joins the 2 points
* Midpoint of the two points
* Distance between the 2 points
* 2 remaining angles of the rignt triangle formed by the 2 points
* y intercept of the line equation
* Point-Slope Form
* Parametric Equations and Symmetric Equations
Or, if you are given a point on a line and the slope of the line including that point, this calculates the equation of that line and the y intercept of that line equation, and point-slope form.
Also allows for the entry of m and b to form the line equation
This generates the first (n) rows of the following triangles:
Leibniz's Harmonic Triangle
Figures out based on user entry the missing side or missing hypotenuse of a right triangle. In addition, the calculator shows the proof of the Pythagorean Theorem and then determines by numerical evaluation if the 2 sides and hypotenuse you entered are a right triangle using the Pythagorean Theorem
This solves for all the pieces of a right triangle based on given inputs using items like the sin ratio, cosine ratio, tangent ratio, and the Pythagorean Theorem as well as the inradius.
Special Triangles: Isosceles and 30-60-90
Given an Isosceles triangle (45-45-90) or 30-60-90 right triangle, the calculator will solve the 2 remaining sides of the triangle given one side entered.
Triangle Coordinate Items
Enter 3 points for the vertices of a triangle, and this will calculate the area of that triangle and the centroid.
This calculator displays 2 scenarios
1) Enter 3 sides of a triangle, and it will determine if the side lengths satisfy the properties of the triangle inequality and form a triangle
2) Enter 2 sides of a triangle, and this will determine an acceptable range for the length of the 3rd side of a triangle so that the 3rd side respects the Triangle Inequality.
Triangle Solver and Classify Triangles
Solves a triangle including area using the following solving methods
Area (A) is solved using Herons Formula
Law of Sines
Law of Cosines
Also classifies triangles based on sides and angles entered.