Your Search returned 102 results for clock angle calculator
Not the results you were looking for? Suggest this term be built
on our contact us page
12 Hour Clock Conversion
This calculator performs the following two conversions:
1) Takes a time in 24 hour clock (military time) format and converts it to a 12 hour clock format (AM/PM)
2) Takes a time in 12 hour clock format and converts it to military time (12 hour clock format)
2 Lines Intersection
Enter any 2 line equations, and the calculator will determine the following:
* Are the lines parallel?
* Are the lines perpendicular
* Do the lines intersect at some point, and if so, which point?
* Is the system of equations dependent, independent, or inconsistent
2 number Word Problems
This calculator handles word problems in the format below:
* Two numbers have a sum of 70 and a product of 1189 What are the numbers?
* Two numbers have a sum of 70. Their difference 32
Addition of 3 or more numbers
This calculator performs addition with carrying and an addition grid for 3 or more numbers.
This calculator builds algebraic expressions based on word representations of numbers using the four operators and the words that represent them(increased,product,decreased,divided,times)
Given an algebraic statement with variables [a-z], this calculator takes a set of given substitution values, i.e., x=2,y=3,z=4, and evaluates your statement using the substitution values.
Angle of Elevation
Solves angle of elevation word problems
Angle Ratio for a Triangle
Given an angle ratio for a triangle of a:b:c, this determines the angle measurements of the triangle.
This calculator converts between the following area measurements:
Base Conversion Operations
This calculator allows you to add, subtract, multiply, and divide two numbers with different bases.
Blackjack Card Counting
This calculator allows you to enter a number of players with one deck of cards by simulating an opening blackjack deal using card counting methods.
Given a phrase with letters, numbers, and most punctuation symbols, the calculator will perform the following duties:
1) Translate that phrase to Braille
2) Calculate the number of dots in the message
3) Calculate the number of empty spaces in the message
Capitalized Cost and Periodic Charge
Given an Asset Value (A), a Salvage Value (S) at time (N), a sinking fund rate of (j), an effective rate of interest (i), and maintenance expense (M), this calculator solves for periodic charge (H) and capitalized cost (K)
Chi-Square χ2 Test
This calculator determines a χ2 chi-square test on a test statistic and determines if it is outside an accepted range with critical value test and conclusion.
Chinese Remainder Theorem
Given a set of modulo equations in the form:
x ≡ a mod b
x ≡ c mod d
x ≡ e mod f
the calculator will use the Chinese Remainder Theorem to find the lowest possible solution for x in each modulus equation.
Given that the ni portions are not pairwise coprime and you entered two modulo equations, then the calculator will attempt to solve using the Method of Successive Subsitution
Calculate the angle on a clock between the hour and minute hands or how many times on the clock form an angle of (x°) between the minute and hour hand (backwards and forwards)
Clock Gain and Loss
This calculates the gain/loss in seconds of a clock over a certain period of time.
Clock Hands Meet
Calculates the first time on a clock when the hands will meet or touch again.
Calculates the cofunction of the 6 trig functions:
Coin Toss Probability
This calculator determines the following coin toss probability scenarios
* Coin Toss Sequence such as HTHHT
* Probability of x heads and y tails
* Probability of at least x heads in y coin tosses
* Probability of at least x tails in y coin tosses
* Probability of no more than x heads in y coin tosses
* Probability of no more than x tails in y coin tosses
* (n) Coin Tosses with a list of scenario results displayed
* Monte Carlo coin toss simulation
Complementary and Supplementary Angles
This calculator determines the complementary and supplementary angle of a given angle that you enter OR it checks to see if two angles that you enter are complementary or supplementary.
Complex Number Operations
Given two numbers in complex number notation, this calculator:
1) Adds (complex number addition), Subtracts (complex number subtraction), Multiplies (complex number multiplication), or Divides (complex number division) any 2 complex numbers in the form a + bi and c + di where i = √-1.
2) Determines the Square Root of a complex number denoted as √a + bi
3) Absolute Value of a Complex Number |a + bi|
4) Conjugate of a complex number a + bi
Compound Interest and Annuity Table
Given an interest rate (i), number of periods to display (n), and number of digits to round (r), this calculator shows the values for the following 4 compound interest annuity functions from time 1 to (n) rounded to (r) digits:
(1 + i)n
Force of Interest δn
Computer Storage Conversions
This calculator converts between the following computer storage measurements:
Given a cost of goods, a dollar off coupon, and a percentage off coupon, this calculator will compare the two deals and determine which one is of more value. If the dollar coupon wins, the calculator will project the break even price where the dollar coupon would surpass the percentage coupon
Credit Card Balance
This calculator shows 3 methods for paying off a credit card balance on a monthly installment basis given an outstanding balance and an Annual Percentage Rate (APR):
1) Minimum Payment Amount
2) Minimum Percentage Amount
3) Payoff in Years
This calculator takes a date in mm/dd/yyyy format, and gives the following information about it:
* Day number in the year
* Week number in the year
* Number of days in the month containing that date
* Leap Year (Yes or No)
* Zodiac Sign
* Julian Date
Using Demoivres Theorem, this calculator performs the following:
1) Evaluates (acis(θ))n
2) Converts a + bi into Polar form
3) Converts Polar form to Rectangular (Standard) Form
Dividend Discount Model
This calculator determines the present value of dividends using the Dividend Discount Model.
Division Equality Property Calculator
Demonstrates the Division Equality Property Calculator
This determines the elapsed time between two clock readings.
Given a side (a), this calculates the following items of the equilateral triangle:
* Perimeter (P)
* Semi-Perimeter (s)
* Area (A)
* altitudes (ha,hb,hc)
* medians (ma,mb,mc)
* angle bisectors (ta,tb,tc)
* Circumscribed Circle Radius (R)
* Inscribed Circle Radius (r)
Eulers Formula for Planar Geometry
This calculator solves for any one of the 3 following items using Eulers Formula for planar geometry:
* Vertices (v)
* Faces (f)
* Edges (e)
Expand Master and Build Polynomial Equations
This calculator is the ultimate expansion tool to multiply polynomials. It expands algebraic expressions listed below using all 26 variables (a-z) as well as negative powers to handle polynomial multiplication. Includes multiple variable expressions as well as outside multipliers.
Also produces a polynomial equation from a given set of roots (polynomial zeros).
* Binomial Expansions c(a + b)x
* Polynomial Expansions c(d + e + f)x
* FOIL Expansions (a + b)(c + d)
* Multiple Parentheses Multiplications c(a + b)(d + e)(f + g)(h + i)
Factoring and Root Finding
This calculator factors a binomial including all 26 variables (a-z) using the following factoring principles:
* Difference of Squares
* Sum of Cubes
* Difference of Cubes
* Binomial Expansions
* Factor by Grouping
* Common Term
This calculator also uses the Rational Root Theorem (Rational Zero Theorem) to determine potential roots
* Factors and simplifies Rational Expressions of one fraction
* Determines the number of potential positive and negative roots using Descarte’s Rule of Signs
Find two numbers word problems
Given two numbers with a sum of s where one number is n greater than another, this calculator determines both numbers.
Frequency and Wavelength and Photon Energy
Provides the following 3 items using the speed of light and Plancks constant (h):
- Given a frequency of centimeters, feet, meters, or miles the calculator will determine wavelength in Hz, KHz, MHz, GHz
Given a wavelength of Hz, KHz, MHz, GHz, the calculator will determine frequency in centimeters, feet, meters, or miles
- Calculates photon energy
Given a polynomial expression, this calculator evaluates the following items:
1) Functions ƒ(x). Your expression will also be evaluated at a point, i.e., ƒ(1)
2) 1st Derivative ƒ'(x) The derivative of your expression will also be evaluated at a point, i.e., ƒ'(1)
3) 2nd Derivative ƒ''(x) The second derivative of your expression will be also evaluated at a point, i.e., ƒ''(1)
4) Integrals ∫ƒ(x) The integral of your expression will also be evaluated on an interval, i.e., [0,1]
5) Using Simpsons Rule, the calculator will estimate the value of ≈ ∫ƒ(x) over an interval, i.e., [0,1]
Gamma Constant γ
This calculator generates 5000 iterations for the development of the gamma constant γ
Using Sir Isaac Newtons Law of Gravitational Force, this calculator determines the force between two objects with mass in kilograms at a distance apart in meters using the constant of gravity.
Greatest Common Factor and Least Common Multiple
Given 2 or 3 numbers, the calculator determines the following:
* Greatest Common Factor (GCF) using Factor Pairs
* Rewrite Sum using the Distributive Property and factoring out the GCF
* Least Common Multiple (LCM) / Least Common Denominator (LCD) using Factor Pairs
* GCF using the method of Successive Division
* GCF using the Prime Factorization method
* Determine if the numbers are coprime and twin prime
This calculator determines the nth heptagonal number
This calculator solves for side length (s), Area (A), and Perimeter (P) of a hexagon given one of the 3 entries.
This calculator determines the nth hexagonal number
Interval Notation and Set Builder Notation
This calculator translates the following inequality statements to interval notation and set builder notation:
* x < 5
* y <= 5
* z > 5
* a >= 5
* b < 5 or b > 20
* Compound Inequality such as 0 <= c < 4
* Reverse Interval Notation to Inequality Statement such as (-7,5]
* Word representations of interval notations such as 2 is less than or equal to x is less than or equal to 8
Irrational Numbers Between
This calculator determines all irrational numbers between two numbers
This calculates perimeter and/or area of a kite given certain inputs such as short and long side, short and long diagonal, or angle between short and long side
Logarithms and Natural Logarithms and Eulers Constant (e)
This calculator does the following:
* Takes the Natural Log base e of a number x Ln(x) → logex
* Raises e to a power of y, ey
* Performs the change of base rule on logb(x)
* Solves equations in the form bcx = d where b, c, and d are constants and x is any variable a-z
* Solves equations in the form cedx=b where b, c, and d are constants, e is Eulers Constant = 2.71828182846, and x is any variable a-z
* Exponential form to logarithmic form for expressions such as 53 = 125 to logarithmic form
* Logarithmic form to exponential form for expressions such as Log5125 = 3
Given 2 integers a and b, this modulo calculator determines a mod b or simplifies modular arithmetic such as 7 mod 3 + 5 mod 8 - 32 mod 5
This calculator will raise a monomial to a power,multiply monomials, or divide monomials.
Morse Code Translator
Given a phrase with letters, numbers, and most punctuation symbols, the calculator will perform the following duties:
1) Translate that phrase to Morse Code.
2) Translate the Morse Code to a Dit-Dah message
3) Calculate the number of dots in the message
4) Calculate the number of dashes in the message
This also translates from Morse Code back to English.
Net Present Value (NPV) - Internal Rate of Return (IRR) - Profitability Index
Given a series of cash flows Ct at times t and a discount rate of (i), the calculator will determine the Net Present Value (NPV) at time 0, also known as the discounted cash flow model.
Also determines an Internal Rate of Return (IRR) based on a series of cash flows
This calculator determines the nth nonagonal number
This calculator determines if an integer you entered has any of the following properties:
* Even Numbers or Odd Numbers (Parity Function or even-odd numbers)
* Evil Numbers or Odious Numbers
* Perfect Numbers, Abundant Numbers, or Deficient Numbers
* Triangular Numbers
* Prime Numbers or Composite Numbers
* Automorphic (Curious)
* Undulating Numbers
* Square Numbers
* Cube Numbers
* Palindrome Numbers
* Repunit Numbers
* Apocalyptic Power
* Tetrahedral (Pyramidal)
* Narcissistic (Plus Perfect)
This calculator determines the nth octagonal number
This calculator determines the odds ratio for 2 groups X and Y with success and failure for an outcome.
Opposite Direction Distance
Word Problem calculator to measure distance between 2 people moving in opposite directions with rate and time solved for as well
Ordered and Unordered Partitions
Given a population size (n) and a group population of (m), this calculator determines how many ordered or unordered groups of (m) can be formed from (n)
This calculator determines the nth pentagonal number
Phone Number Translator
Given a phone number with letters in it, this calculator will determine the numeric phone number for you to dial.
Given a name, this calculator translates a name to one of the following 3 phonetic algorithms:
* New York State Identification and Intelligence System (NYSIIS)
This calculator performs operations with PI and gives you other options for π related calculations.
Given a whole number or a decimal, the calculator will perform place number analysis on each place in your number.
For the whole and decimal portion, the calculator goes out to the 100 trillion mark.
Point and a Line
Enter any line equation and a 2 dimensional point. The calculator will figure out if the point you entered lies on the line equation you entered. If the point does not lie on the line, the distance between the point and line will be calculated.
Polar and Cartesian Coordinates
This calculator handles the following conversions:
* Ordered Pair Evaluation and symmetric points including the abcissa and ordinate
* Polar coordinates of (r,θ°) to Cartesian coordinates of (x,y)
* Cartesian coordinates of (x,y) to Polar coordinates of (r,θ°)
* Quadrant (I,II,III,IV) for the point entered.
* Equivalent Coordinates of a polar coordinate
* Rotate point 90°, 180°, or 270°
* reflect point over the x-axis
* reflect point over the y-axis
* reflect point over the origin
Given eccentricity (e), directrix (d), and angle θ, this determines the vertical and horizontal directrix polar equations.
Determines the sides of a polygon given an interior angle sum.
Using various input scenarios of a polygon such as side length, number of sides, apothem, and radius, this calculator determines Perimeter or a polygon and Area of the polygon.
This also determines interior angles of a polygon and diagonals of a polygon as well as the total number of 1 vertex diagonals.
This calculator will take an expression without division signs and combine like terms.
It will also analyze an polynomial that you enter to identify constant, variables, and exponents. It determines the degree as well.
Polynomial Long Division
Polynomial Long Division Calculator
Power Sets and Set Partitions
Given a set S, this calculator will determine the power set for S and all the partitions of a set.
This calculator converts between the following pressure measurements:
mtorr or micron Hg
Pa or N/m2
PSI or lb/in2
torr or mm Hg
Proportion Sample Size
This calculator determines a sample size to select to meet certain criteria related to a confidence percentage, reliability percentage, and a p value proportion. Simply enter your values not using percentage signs. This works whether p^ is known or not known.
Figures out based on user entry the missing side or missing hypotenuse of a right triangle. In addition, the calculator shows the proof of the Pythagorean Theorem and then determines by numerical evaluation if the 2 sides and hypotenuse you entered are a right triangle using the Pythagorean Theorem
Pythagorean Theorem Trig Proofs
Shows the proof of 3 pythagorean theorem related identities using the angle θ:
Sin2(θ) + Cos2(θ) = 1
Tan2(θ) + 1 = Sec2(θ)
Sin(θ)/Cos(θ) = Tan(θ)
Quadratic Equations and Inequalities
Solves for quadratic equations in the form ax2 + bx + c = 0. Also generates practice problems as well as hints for each problem.
* Solve using the quadratic formula and the discriminant Δ
* Complete the Square for the Quadratic
* Factor the Quadratic
* Vertex (h,k) of the parabola formed by the quadratic where h is the Axis of Symmetry as well as the vertex form of the equation a(h - h)2 + k
* Concavity of the parabola formed by the quadratic
* Using the Rational Root Theorem (Rational Zero Theorem), the calculator will determine potential roots which can then be tested against the synthetic calculator.
Rational Exponents - Fractional Indices
This calculator evaluates and simplifies a rational exponent expression in the form ab/c where a is any integer or any variable [a-z] while b and c are integers. Also evaluates the product of rational exponents
This calculator takes a number, decimal, or square root, and checks to see if it has any of the following properties:
* Integer Numbers
* Natural Numbers
* Rational Numbers
* Irrational Numbers
* Simplifies a ratio of a:b
* Given a ratio in the form a:b or a to b, and a total population amount, this calculator will determine the expected value of A and B from the ratio.
This calculator determines the nth rectangular number
Calculates the reference angle for a given angle.
This calculator converts ROT-13 (rot13) (rotate by 13 places) notation to standard notation or standard notation to ROT-13 notation.
Roulette Cumulative Betting
This calculator displays the probability and return grid for a roulette scenario where you play x games, betting y per number playing z numbers per game.
This calculator converts an annual salary to the following measures:
* Each Minute
* Each Second
Sinking Fund Depreciation Method
Using the Sinking Fund method of Depreciation, this calculator determines the following:
* Depreciation at time t (Dt)
* Asset Value (A)
* Salvage Value (S)
* Book Value at time t (Bt)
Special Triangles: Isosceles and 30-60-90
Given an Isosceles triangle (45-45-90) or 30-60-90 right triangle, the calculator will solve the 2 remaining sides of the triangle given one side entered.
Given a set of times and survival population counts, the calculator will determine the following:
Survival Population lx
Mortality Population dx
Survival Probability px
Mortality Probability qx
In addition, the calculator will determine the probability of survival from tx to tx + n
Using Ruffinis Rule, this performs synthetic division by dividing a polynomial with a maximum degree of 6 by a term (x ± c) where c is a constant root using the factor theorem. The calculator returns a quotient answer that includes a remainder if applicable.
Target Heart Rate
Given an age, this calculator determines the following 5 target heart rate zones:
Healthy Heart Zone (Warm up) 50 - 60%
Fitness Zone (Fat Burning) 60 - 70%
Aerobic Zone (Endurance Training) 70 - 80%
Anaerobic Zone (Performance Training) 80 - 90%
Red Line (Maximum Effort) 90 - 100%
This calculator determines the following items for a trapezoid based on given inputs:
* Area of trapezoid
* Perimeter of a Trapezoid
This calculator displays 2 scenarios
1) Enter 3 sides of a triangle, and it will determine if the side lengths satisfy the properties of the triangle inequality and form a triangle
2) Enter 2 sides of a triangle, and this will determine an acceptable range for the length of the 3rd side of a triangle so that the 3rd side respects the Triangle Inequality.
Triangle Solver and Classify Triangles
Solves a triangle including area using the following solving methods
Area (A) is solved using Herons Formula
Law of Sines
Law of Cosines
Also classifies triangles based on sides and angles entered.
This calculator determines the nth triangular number
Trig Angle conversions
Converts between degrees, radians, gradians, revolutions, and quadrants.
Given an angle θ, this calculates the following measurements:
Sin(θ) = Sine
Cos(θ) = Cosine
Tan(θ) = Tangent
Csc(θ) = Cosecant
Sec(θ) = Secant
Cot(θ) = Cotangent
Arcsin(x) = θ = Arcsine
Arccos(x) = θ = Arccosine
Arctan(x) =θ = Arctangent
Also converts between Degrees and Radians and Gradians
Coterminal Angles as well as determine if it is acute, obtuse, or right angle. For acute angles, a cofunction will be determined.
This is a list of important angle formulas and identities in trigonometry
This calculator solves the following direct variation equations and inverse variation equations below:
* y varies directly as x
* y varies inversely as x
* y varies directly as the square of x
* y varies directly as the cube of x
* y varies directly as the square root of x
* y varies inversely as the square of x
* y varies inversely as the cube of x
* y varies inversely as the square root of x
Given 2 vectors A and B, this calculates:
* Length (magnitude) of A = ||A||
* Length (magnitude) of B = ||B||
* Sum of A and B = A + B (addition)
* Difference of A and B = A - B (subtraction)
* Dot Product of vectors A and B = A x B
A ÷ B (division)
* Distance between A and B = AB
* Angle between A and B = θ
* Unit Vector U of A.
* Determines the relationship between A and B to see if they are orthogonal (perpendicular), same direction, or parallel (includes parallel planes).
* Cauchy-Schwarz Inequality
* The orthogonal projection of A on to B, projBA and and the vector component of A orthogonal to B → A - projBA
Also calculates the horizontal component and vertical component of a 2-D vector.
Walking Distance (Pedometer)
Given a number of steps and a distance per stride in feet, this calculator will determine how far you walk in other linear measurements.
This calculator converts between the following weight measurements:
* Ounces (oz.)
* Pounds (lb.)
* Milligrams (mg.)
* Kilograms (kg.)
* Centigrams (cg.)
* Micrograms (mcg.)
Wind Chill Factor
This calculator determines the wind chill factor given a temperature in F° and a wind speed in miles per hour (mph). Simply enter your temperature and wind speed and press the button
Zero-Coupon Bond Price
This calculator calculates the price of a zero-coupon bond given a face value, yield rate, and term.