Given a joint variation (jointly proportional) of a variable between two other variables with a predefined set of conditions, this will create the joint variation equation and solve based on conditions.
Given a population standard deviation 1 of σ1, a population standard deviation 2 of σ2 a reliability (confidence) value or percentage, and a variation, this will calculate the sample size necessary to make that test valid.
This calculator solves the following direct variation equations and inverse variation equations below:
* y varies directly as x
* y varies inversely as x
* y varies directly as the square of x
* y varies directly as the cube of x
* y varies directly as the square root of x
* y varies inversely as the square of x
* y varies inversely as the cube of x
* y varies inversely as the square root of x