Your Search returned 7 results for parallel
Not the results you were looking for? Suggest this term be built
on our contact us page
2 Lines Intersection
Enter any 2 line equations, and the calculator will determine the following:
* Are the lines parallel?
* Are the lines perpendicular
* Do the lines intersect at some point, and if so, which point?
* Is the system of equations dependent, independent, or inconsistent
Cross Product A × B
Given two vectors A and B in R3, this calculates the cross product A × B as well as determine if the two vectors are parallel
Given a set of parallel resistors, this calculates the total resistance in ohms, denoted Rt
Plane and Parametric Equations in R3
Given a vector A and a point (x,y,z), this will calculate the following items:
1) Plane Equation passing through (x,y,z) perpendicular to A
2) Parametric Equations of the Line L passing through the point (x,y,z) parallel to A
Given 4 points entered, this determines the area using Brahmaguptas Formula and perimeter of the quadrilateral formed by the points as well as checking to see if the quadrilateral (quadrangle) is a parallelogram.
Rectangles and Parallelograms
Solve for Area, Perimeter, length, and width of a rectangle or parallelogram and also calculates the diagonal length as well as the circumradius and inradius.
Given 2 vectors A and B, this calculates:
* Length (magnitude) of A = ||A||
* Length (magnitude) of B = ||B||
* Sum of A and B = A + B (addition)
* Difference of A and B = A - B (subtraction)
* Dot Product of vectors A and B = A x B
A ÷ B (division)
* Distance between A and B = AB
* Angle between A and B = θ
* Unit Vector U of A.
* Determines the relationship between A and B to see if they are orthogonal (perpendicular), same direction, or parallel (includes parallel planes).
* Cauchy-Schwarz Inequality
* The orthogonal projection of A on to B, projBA and and the vector component of A orthogonal to B → A - projBA
Also calculates the horizontal component and vertical component of a 2-D vector.
The slope of a line is 7/6. What is the slope of any line parallel to this line?