|[+] 1 Die Roll|
Calculates the probability for the following events in the roll of one fair dice (1 dice):
* Probability of any total from (1-6)
* Probability of the total being less than, less than or equal to, greater than, or greater than or equal to (1-6)
* The total being even
* The total being odd
* The total being a prime number
* The total being a non-prime number
* Rolling a list of numbers i.e. (2,5,6)
* Simulate (n) Monte Carlo die simulations.
Features: CalculatorTags: dice, probability
|[+] 2 dice roll|
Calculates the probability for the following events in a pair of fair dice rolls:
* Probability of any sum from (2-12)
* Probability of the sum being less than, less than or equal to, greater than, or greater than or equal to (2-12)
* The sum being even
* The sum being odd
* The sum being a prime number
* The sum being a non-prime number
* Rolling a list of numbers i.e. (2,5,6,12)
* Simulate (n) Monte Carlo two die simulations.
Features: Calculator | Watch the Video
Examples (15): probability of 6, dice probability of 4, roll a 12, rolling a 3, probability of rolling 7, probability of rolling a 10, dice roll 4, boxcars, snake eyes, roll less than 3, roll prime, diceroll>=6, diceroll odds, roll a 2,5,6,9, 200 die rollsTags: dice, gambling, probability
|[+] 5 Card Poker Hand|
|[+] Blackjack Card Counting|
This calculator allows you to enter a number of players with one deck of cards by simulating an opening blackjack deal using card counting methods.
Features: CalculatorTags: blackjack, cards, gaming
|[+] Lotto Drawing Probability|
Calculates the probability for different bets on a roulette wheel including expected return on a monetary bet.
Examples (10): roulette evens, roulette odds, roulette red, roulette black, roulette 1-12, roulette 13-24, roulette 25-36, roulette 1 number, roulette 2 numbers, roulette 4 numbersTags: bets, expected return, gambling, roulette
|[+] Roulette Cumulative Betting|