Word Problem Help

Discussion in 'Personal Homework Help' started by Equinox187, Jan 9, 2018.

1. Equinox187

Equinox187 New Member

A man is three times as old as his son was at the time when the father was twice as old as his son will ne two years from now. Find the present ages of each person.

2. math_celebrity

math_celebrity Administrator Staff Member

I'm confused. Is there a father, grandfather, and son involved in this problem?

3. Equinox187

Equinox187 New Member

I am confused too

it is okay because I turned in some random stuff
    but the teacher explained in class so I know now

4. math_celebrity

math_celebrity Administrator Staff Member

Ok, good to hear you got it worked out.

Share This Page

Related pages

slope intercept form calculator with 1 point and slopewhat is a complementary anglestrain calculator5 ml to microlitersremainder and quotientfocal length distance calculatorfactor by substitution calculatorlens equations physicspolynomial in standard form solversolve equations calculatorfactoring formula calculatorconvert 65 celsius to fahrenheitword phrases for algebraic expressionssolution for equation calculatormissing number solverhow to convert percent to decimalsecant 45 degreesquadratic formula on calculatorprime factorization of 3459.3 million in scientific notationcommunative propertyequation for midpointaverage iq and standard deviationpotential money multiplier formulaconvert liters to cupsconvert miligrams to kilogramswhat is 330 degrees in radianssimplifying mixed fractions calculatorproper scientific notationboolean expression calculator truth tablecalculate sampling distributionsoyd depreciationintegers problem solvingmultiply binomial by trinomialtransverse axis calculatoralgebra problem solver with stepsoptions binomial treepentagon angle calculatorconvert monthly salary to hourlycircle center and radiusnormal approximation binomial calculatorlower bound calculatorcot degreeperiodic table prinitial velocity calculatortoss coin probabilityfactoring polynomials online calculatorformula charles lawwhat is the set builder notationhow to convert word problems into algebraic equationsfactor by substitution calculatorsquaring a trinomialequations of motion kinematicsinverse calculator with stepsgraphing quadratic equations calculator vertexp aub calculatorsimplifying radicals expressions calculatorcalculator complex numbersfind the slope from two points calculatorpolynomial answer generatorsolve by substitution method calculatorcalculating the diameter of a circlesolving equations with absolute value calculatorthe rational zeros theoremhow to find supplementary anglesinteger multiplication calculatorwhole numbers to fractions calculatorcards probability calculatorreflexive property mathword problems solver onlinemath solver for word problems